Saturday, May 26, 2007

My Brother is Seattle, Far From Chacala

My brother sent me some great photos of him on his moto. This is the first vehicle he has owned for a jillion years. Living in Seattle, with almost no street parking, makes car-ownership a problem. People seem to just rent cars when they need one.

Anyway, Gus keeps his bike decorated with various political views. And lots of people see them as he rides to and from work. Apparently no one has thrown rocks at him, which seems amazing to me. Considering the Republican strategy for dealing with people who don't share you views. Declare war on them. Of course, Seattle probably doesn't have that maybe Republicans. Or maybe they know when to keep there mouths shut.

There's another photo I liked the best, but I lost it trying to download it.

No comments: